"One ought, everyday at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture and speak a few reasonable words." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Friday, September 9, 2011

Fortune Cookie Friday - 'Nothing is Impossible' My Bootie!

Interesting...I was just telling my husband yesterday that one of my biggest pet peeves is when people say "Nothing is Impossible!" It's so annoying to me because in fact, there are quite a few things that really ARE impossible. I get what they're trying to say and all...don't give up or fail to try because you think something can't be done, blah, blah, blah. But honestly, "Nothing is Impossible" is a fat LIE and I wish people would stop saying it and getting all moved by it. Last time I checked it's still impossible to squeeze orange juice from watermelon or slam a revolving door. Apparently, it's also impossible not to aggravate me when you say "Nothing is Impossible!" ;-)

2 comments:

  1. It is impossible for a baby to run a marathon unassisted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is impossible for my bootie to ever be small without assistance (plastic surgery or actual starvation) :)

    ReplyDelete